                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: None
         Planned Release: None

If you have previously explored an area, and later new cities were built
(which you can see by the border lines), you need to move a unit manually
through the area in order to discover cities which have been built.  It would
be nice if the standard 'x' explore function would send units over areas that
have previously been discovered.  The priority should be to examine
undiscovered areas, but once all such areas within reach have been explored,
it would be nice to have the explorer unit(s) retrace areas.

I imagine this could be done most simply by going to areas where we are aware
of a border but not the name of the cities within the border.  A more
complicated solution would be to keep track of when a territory was last
explored, and update the oldest knowledge first.