> Is there problem with Freeciv theme on this toolkit? Toolkit
> appears light grey (like default gtk theme) and not like Freeciv
> theme in general.

Checked the theme stuff.  It seems that the toolbar in the default Freeciv
theme is in grey.  I guess it haven't been worked because Freeciv gtk client
didn't contain toolbar until today.  Maybe Daniel could improve this?

> Tooltips could give out shortcut keys performing same actions.

Done.

(file #6738)

File name: trunk_S2_2_ft_inputline_toolkit3.diff Size:23 KB