                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: None
         Planned Release: None

I would like to be able to set points along a path which would be followed
enroute to the final destination.  I envision this working for several
commands, such as g and I.  Essentially you would be able to command a unit
to go via a particular point or points, probably by either right-clicking on
the intermediate points, or by holding down a special key while left-clicking
on the points.  A normal left-click would designate the end point.  This would
be useful in several instances; for example when you have a block of four (in
a rectangle) squares to irrigate.