Summary: Fix many connection issues
Submitted by: pepeto
Submitted on: lundi 12.10.2009 à 13:37
Severity: 4 - Important
Priority: 7 - High
Status: Ready For Test
Assigned to: pepeto
Discussion Lock: Any
Operating System: None
Planned Release: 2.2.0
I noticed many oddities in the connection handling, due to the crossed
changes of W. Simpson, Book and myself. Some parts of the code were still
assuming that the detached state was invalid, whereas some others didn't.
The delta code wasn't absolutely reset at the right places.
I couldn't make separated patches because all are linked to others.
So, this patch fix that:
* bug #14502: Remove some useless notifications (e.g. connections infos in
* bug #14499: Don't send the attribute block to observers.
* Added comment to know what packet is useful when connecting and what it is
* Synchronized delta-state reset in both sides.
* Fixed potential crash in edithand due to the call of detach_command without
quotes. (Look at rt PR#39130)
* "/take -" is not valid when the game isn't new.
* bug #14500: /detach makes the player's username (if controlled) to
* bug #14498: Displacing connections due to /take works as expected.
* Observe over a connected player isn't considered as global observing in
client side, this caused many errors due to the unknown terraon.
* When the ruleset is received at the client side, it doesn't do a full
Date: lundi 12.10.2009 à 13:37 Name: trunk_S2_2_conn_handle_cleanup.diff
Size: 22 ko By: pepeto
Reply to this item at:
Message posté via/par Gna!
Freeciv-dev mailing list