Attached patch, of course, it breaks the network protocol.

game.info.great_wonders is renamed
game.info.great_wonder_owners and store player numbers.  It can also have the
special values WONDER_DESTROYED, WONDER_NOT_OWNED.

player::small_wonders is renamed player::wonders and still stores city ids of
the city wonder owners.  But it includes all wonders (small ones + great
ones).  It can have the special value WONDER_NOT_BUILT.

Tested:
* Wonder effect in unknown city.
* Wonder transfer in transfer_city().
* Wonder removal in remove_city().

All tests appeared well.  No error message where printed, even if I added
many of them.

It appears to me that it is enough safe to fix the bug already in 2.2.  What
do you think?

(file #7003)

File name: trunk_S2_2_wonders_info.diff.bz2 Size:6 KB