Update of bug #14618 (project freeciv):

                Category:                 general => docs
freecic-server) => buildfix: renamed man page (civserver -> freeciv-server)

Follow-up Comment #1:

> should the man page for the client also be renamed (civclient ->
> freeciv-client)?

I don't know.  There still some work to finish that.  It seems that the
--identity option is not documented for freeciv-server.  And I don't know how
to do to point 'man freeciv-gtk2' and all other clients to the freeciv client
page.