Hi again Gavin,

I read your original announcement again and noted that you stated
there that the files are covered by the Creative Commons Sampling Plus
1.0 license, which is good news. My suggestion is that you create a
file named COPYING which includes the full text of the license as it
appears here:

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/sampling+/1.0/legalcode

In addition, my reading of the 'Attribution' clause of the license is
that you're obliged to somehow give credit to the authors of the files
when you distribute them. Such information usually goes into a file
called AUTHORS, according to open source convention.

Then put these together with a README file in the root of the
distribution package and we're good to go. :)

Best,

Daniel