                 Privacy: Public
         Planned Release: None

The next in a series of in-game help improvements, focused on terrain. A
general set of changes including:
* Import as much material from the Terrain help on wiki
<http://freeciv.wikia.com/wiki/Terrain> as practical. Revamp "Terrain" and
"Terrain Alterations" sections entirely. More detail, including special
cases.
* Document Buoys. (I know they're not in all rulesets, but neither are
Airbases. Perhaps we should have per-base help?)
* Remove redundancy between auto-generated and hand-written text.
* Improve and expand auto-generated TerrainAlterations table to include
rail/cleanup/base times from ruleset.
* Remove references to "farmland" where it didn't mean
that-which-gives-a-bonus-with-Supermarket.
* Half-hearted attempt to move to the single-spaces-after-full-stops standard
documented on the wiki
<http://freeciv.wikia.com/wiki/Internationalization#Standardization_Details>.

(For the benefit of translators, I'm going to try not to hit the same strings
multiple times with this series of patches, but I may not be able to avoid
it.)

File Attachments:

Date: Tuesday 01/12/09 at 02:38  Name: help-terrain.diff  Size: 20kB   By:
jtn
Terrain help improvements, against S2_2 16444