Update of bug #14945 (project freeciv):

                Category:          client-gtk-2.0 => client
             Assigned to:                    None => pepeto
                 Release:                         => 2.1.10
         Planned Release:                         => 2.1.11, 2.2.0

Follow-up Comment #1:

I failed to reproduce.  However, it doesn't make really sense to stop Freeciv
at this point.  So, I removed the assertion.

(file #7529)

File name: trunk_S2_2_S2_1_center_tile_assert.diff Size:0 KB