Hi,

I downloaded Freeciv beta yesterday and been playing since J Glad you
guys decided to create a free version of this game J

Anyway decided to do the tutorial as I wasn't very successful on my
first couple of attempts and noticed the one tutorial popup says a
person should press "shift-t" for Trade instead of "ctrl-t"

Also not sure if it is a bug but every time a new turn starts I have to
click on the selected target before it will allow me to move it, every
unit there after auto selects and allows movement, just the first unit
after each new turn.

Thanks again for the great game J

Regards,

Etienne Odendaal