Update of bug #15024 (project freeciv):

                Category:                    None => general
                Severity:              3 - Normal => 5 - Blocker
             Assigned to:                    None => pepeto
         Planned Release:                         => 2.2.0

Follow-up Comment #1:

This is probably my mistake.  text_tag_initv() reads two arguments of type
_const char *_, but it seems some function pass a ft_color structure.  It
works well on my machine, but it could cause wrong memory access on other
systems.