It is because _The corporations_ is already a requirement for _Automobile_,
so the line is removed by simplification.  However, I agree it's quite
confusing.  Moreover, I wonder what would be the effect if you get the
_Automobile_ by diplomatic meeting or any other way without _The
corporations_.  So I guess it's preferable to keep the redundant requirements
in the technology tree.

Fixes attached.

(file #7584, file #7585)

File name: trunk_S2_2_reqtree.diff        Size:1 KB
File name: S2_1_reqtree.diff              Size:1 KB