I think in this case, the same-player quality cancels out the
different-continent, so it would be (30+11+6)/8 = 5,87. If we round it
instead of truncating, a 6. It would be lower than usual, but this is OK. I
think trade routes are possibly too much of an advantage.

Anyway, I think this issue has strong effects on gameplay and deserves some
more feedback from the community. Any more opinions?

One more question: will trade route revenues get updated as cities grow?