The release originally planned for today, Freeciv 2.2.0-beta3, has
been postponed a week awaiting a few more patches. The new release
date is Jan 17.

We are also planning to do a 2.1.11 release, preliminarily on Jan 24.
So if you want to fix your translations for this branch, this is the
right time to do it. :)


Freeciv-dev mailing list

Reply via email to