Attaching a third revision of the patch after a chatting session with Zakaria
(he has trouble using gna.org himself due to ip blacklisting.)

He liked Ann's ideas for the leader and city lists, so they're back now with
some additions.

We discussed Adiscussed Arabic transliterations for the cities, and I read
through a couple of webpages and Wikipedia articles. But the problem is that
Moroccan Arabic doesn't seem to have a set system of Latin transliteration.
So I'm sticking with French transcriptions forrabic transliterations for the
cities, and I read through a couple of webpages and Wikipedia articles. But
the problem is that Moroccan Arabic doesn't seem to have a set system of
Latin transliteration. So I'm sticking with French transcriptions for now.

(file #7707)

File name: moroccan3.diff                 Size:7 KB