                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: GNU/Linux
         Planned Release:

Many small computers have displays with only 480 lines, for example Asus EEE
701 or most MID devices and PDAs, which have at best typically only VGA
(640x480) resolution. FreeCiv is not playable on these devices because the
display does not allow resizing down to a useful size, though there is no
particular reason all necessary elements could not fit on the display. I can
play civilization in a virtual machine, but I can't play FreeCiv...