Adding a comment on what may be the same bug in Freeciv 2.1.11

The new pathfinding code for goto orders on aircraft and missiles is a great
improvement on the old. No more crashes.

But missiles seem to be using the same goto code as aircraft. They seem to
want to refuel at the end of their range.

Example.
If my cruise missile has 7 moves left and i want to hit an enemy city 5 tiles
away. But there is a home city 5 tiles behind me. When I hit goto the path
will go back to my home city and from there to the enemy city. Goto will not
be able to reach the city that turn. But using the keyboard works fine.

Maybe goto should have some optional setting that allows you to override the
always go back to refuel mode.