                 Release: 2.1.x
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: Microsoft Windows
         Planned Release: 2.2.x

Cannot play large earth scenario with civ2 rules. The FreeCiv server crashes
for me every time.

Steps to reproduce:
1. Load Large Earth scenario
2. Select civ2 ruleset
3. Select # of players (i.e. 5)
4. Select country/leader (i.e. American/Lincoln)
5. Start game

Note - steps 3 & 4 above may not actually be related to the problem.

Following these steps have always led to a crash of the server for me in all
of the 2.1.x and 2.2.x releases I have tried.

Currently running FreeCiv (gtk2 client) under WinXP w/SP3. Tested this on
other machines running same OS and results were the same result.

Can someone please fix this?

Thanks!