                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: None
         Planned Release: 2.2.0

From an email to freeiv-dev:

--

Hi,

I downloaded Freeciv beta yesterday and been playing since. Glad you guys
decided to create a free version of this game.

Anyway decided to do the tutorial as I wasn’t very successful on my first
couple of attempts and noticed the one tutorial popup says a person should
press “shift-t” for Trade instead of “ctrl-t”

Also not sure if it is a bug but every time a new turn starts I have to click
on the selected target before it will allow me to move it, every unit there
after auto selects and allows movement, just the first unit after each new
turn.

Thanks again for the great game.

Regards,

Etienne Odendaal