                 Privacy: Public
         Planned Release: 2.3.0

some time ago I started to fix one of the many TODO's within the code
(./ai/aitools.c:copy_if_better_choice()):

> TODO: We should get rid of this function. Choice structures
> should be accessed via pointers, and those pointers should be
> updated instead of copying whole structures.

Today I finished this work. ai_choice is now used as pointer. Furthermore
some cleanups and moving of code is included.

Within the autogame tests I got some segfaults which I can't sort at the
moment. Further investigations are needed ...