                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: None
         Planned Release:

With the civ2 ruleset, the Aztec nation on S2_2 is currently giving the
following warning:

"data/civ2/nations.ruleset" [nation_aztec] cities: terrain "lake" not found;
skipping it.
last message repeated 2 times

This is presumably because some of its cities have "lake" as their terrain
hint (I think this came in in patch #1435), but that terrain doesn't exist in
the civ2 ruleset (only the default rules).

Since the terrain is only a hint, I think that terrain types unknown in the
current ruleset should just be ignored. This does mean that typos won't be
picked up, but the alternative is a continual source of warnings for
non-default rulesets and inability to add any new terrain types added to the
default ruleset.