                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: jtn
         Planned Release: 2.2.0

Last substantial set of help changes:
* Add new sections Overview, Economy, and Cities (top-level so added to help
menus of all clients)
** Economy has subsections Food, Production, and Trade (including trade
routes)
* Rework Happiness section and move under Cities (hence remove from help
menus of clients)
* New subsection Pollution under Cities
* New subsections Villages and National Borders under Terrain
* Rework header text for City Improvements, Wonders of the World, and Units
with material from Cities wiki page
* A few tweaks to existing text, some hitting recently changed strings
(sorry):
** Move city-centers-are-special text from Terrain Alterations to new Cities
section and rework
** Add cross-references to new material
** Change "square" to "tile" (missed/reintroduced bits wrt patch #1370)
** Consistently avoid referring to production points specifically as
"resources"
** Remove some UK English spellings accidentally put in previously
* Unrelated changes
** Tweak Pillaging text
** Add some info on controls
** Document trick about Coinage and worklists I recently discovered

The vast majority of the changes are to data/helpdata.txt. Changes to code
are only for help menu tweaks (Gtk, Xaw, and Win32 client, although I only
compiled the first two and only tested the Gtk client).

Topics not covered: new 2.2 features plague and migration (neither enabled by
default).

File Attachments:

Date: Friday 12/02/10 at 02:22  Name: help-overview-cities-economy-etc.diff
Size: 50kB   By: jtn
S2_2 r16810: last big help patch (also applies cleanly against trunk)