                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: GNU/Linux
         Planned Release:

In both S2_1 and S2_2, I'm finding that if I have trade route line drawing
enabled, the lines are drawn wrong and the client dies soon after starting,
with a floating point exception (or sometimes it dies as soon as a save file
is loaded).

Turning off trade route line drawing (e.g. by editing the ~/.civclientrc or
equivalent), the client seems stable.

(I usually use the Gtk client, and noticed this while testing the SDL client.
As far as I can tell the SDL client doesn't actually have an option to toggle
trade route line drawing, which might be why no-one's noticed this; hence
priority Normal.