I do find that "edit mode" is available to too many players.  I do realize
this is a newer feature.

While the mode is only entered when the player has 'hack', the option is
still there if the player starts with hack.  Also, with the edit mode case,
the client-server default to 'hack' upon entry of a client to the server,
when on localhost.... This makes the game potentially insecure with the edit
mode feature.

Another thing - the server doesn't appear to notify the clients to shut down
when the server shuts down - but only sends IO to the client.

Michael Mielke