Update of bug #15432 (project freeciv):

                Category:          client-gtk-2.0 => client
             Assigned to:                    None => pepeto
         Planned Release:                         => 2.1.12, 2.2.1

Follow-up Comment #1:

It occurs basically when switching to global observer.  I added the exit goto
state when switching from a player to another target.  Additionally, I added
it also when toggling the edit mode, because the line is still drawn but you
cannot move it ; very ugly.

(file #8170, file #8171)

File name: trunk_S2_2_exit_client_state.diff Size:1 KB
File name: S2_1_exit_goto_state.diff      Size:0 KB