updated version; changes:

* fix typo within the lua function
* accessor functions for the city radius_sq (city_map_radius_sq_(set|get)
* fix errors due to calls to sanitycheck_city() by removing the check for an
changed city radius out of city_refresh()
* fix missing replacement of hardcoded values within cityresult_fill

With the above listed changes all bugs of this patch set know to me are
resolved. I will also update the following patches.

(file #8184)

File name:
20100221-trunk-function-to-access-information-for-different-radii.patch
Size:86 KB