=== S2_2 patch ===
> * no changes to the network definitions

Actually, I forgot to mention that it is possible to perform such changes in
a stable branch. You must then to add in the capability string (in
version.in) a non-mandatory (named optional in that file), which doesn't
begins with a '+'. Then after, you need in packets.def to add
'add-cap(my_new_cap)' after the field you want to add, and
'remove-cap(my_new_cap)' after the field you want to remove. Remember that
the original configuration must leave intact, so the changes would affect
only new clients and new servers, whereas old packets would be sent if at
least one of them is old.

=== trunk patch ===
Does the packet city_short_info really need that information? This packet is
used to send cities you cannot see internals.