Update of bug #15461 (project freeciv):

No horizontal scrollbar in Inspect City report

Follow-up Comment #1:

The main window has had a scrollbar added to it, presumably because there's
some widget that refuses to be shrunk further (the chat panel?) Perhaps we
could do something about that to avoid the main window scrollbar appearing.

For me the scrollbar appears around 854 pixels wide. Does it depend on the
length of strings and hence the translation?

Once you've got a scrolling window like this, you can end up not being able
to see the whole city report even though there is no scrollbar on the report,
because the report fits on the window canvas but not the scrolling viewport.
If so, you can scroll the whole window to see the report (but it's not
nice).

I can't produce a situation where I can't scroll to see all the columns of
the city report with one scrollbar or another. Is that what you're seeing?