>> The tests affect the client capability, which will always
>> return TRUE because we have this capability. The server would
>> affect the server capability (client.conn.capability).
>

>Is it enough to use 'client.conn.capability' in the test to do
> the right think?

our_capability refers to the capability of our side. So, if we are running
the server, it is the server capability; if we are at client side, it refers
to the client capability.

The capability string of the connected entities is stored in the struct
connection::capability. So, on server side, the capabilities of each client
is stored in pconn->capability; on client side, the capability of the server
is stored in client.conn.capability (client.conn is the connection to the
server, formerly called aconn, such as in S2_1 branch).

> old server - old client

This case doesn't make sense for us, because it occurs in old revisions. What
we are doing is a new client connected to a new or old server; or new server
connected by new or old clients. So the case old/old shouldn't be thought
here.