                 Release: 2.2.0
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: None
         Planned Release:

Is it really resonable to have caravan/freight create zones of control? As
their intent is rather friendly (creating trade routes is a good thing) they
are expected to move on enemy territory and should do this without doing harm
(like creating zones of control and restrict movement of other units). Of
course they can be used to tunnel military units through zocs ...
I think, the trade units can be used for pillaging, too, but I would accept
to lose this ability if they no longer make ZOCs ...