Update of bug #15376 (project freeciv):

             Assigned to:                    None => jtn
         Planned Release:                         => 2.2.1

Follow-up Comment #1:

Fix attached.
* Adds three short translateable strings. However, since health isn't very
playable without this, and health is a release goal for 2.2, I assume it's OK
to add these to S2_2.
* City report column sorting changed from integer to floating point, since
plague risk is expressed as tenths of a percent.
** Some trickiness required to defuse unusual floating-point string
representations, so that for instance city names like "Nantucket" ("NAN") and
units like "Infantry" ("INF") don't get sorted weirdly. This required use of
C99 isfinite() (not in C90 IIRC); hope that's OK.
** Since I'm using C99 anyway, used C99 strtof() rather than C90 strtod(),
since the rest of the code seems to prefer float to double.

(file #8385)

File name: S2_2-plague-risk-city-report.diff Size:3 KB