                 Privacy: Public
         Planned Release:

This series of 5 patches allows us to "activate" placements of partisans from
a Lua script. The last patch includes a change to default.lua to do this.

The exact partisan placement code in place_partisans is kept in C
implementation and this function is exported to the Scripting API with a
modified signature: place_partisans(tile, owner, count).

This change comes with a couple of caveats, the semantics change since we
move the partisan creation from a very specific time inside the process of a
city being taken over, to be carried out after that in the 'city_lost'
callback. Please help me understand if this can have any bad consequences.

Since the city is already lost we can't use get_city_bonus for the inspire
partisans effect, and with this change we will use get_player_bonus. This
makes no difference in the default ruleset but it ignores local effects.

The patches themselves have explanations, first come 4 patches to expand the
Scripting API.