                 Release: trunk
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: GNU/Linux
         Planned Release:

Current trunk build.  I'm playing a game and in the SDL client shift-click (I
think) on colossus.  That is to say, within the city dialog I went to change
production, and I was playing around with various clickings to try to get the
help to come up (which never happened) and after 30 seconds or so it crashed.

1: in copy_chars_to_string16() [gui_string.c::196]: assertion 'pString !=
((void *)0)' failed.

The above line is output many times, though I'm not sure it's actually
related to the crash.  Unfortunately I had core files turned off so no
backtrace available on this one.