Update of bug #15738 (project freeciv):

             Open/Closed:                  Closed => Open

Follow-up Comment #6:

I see what you mean, this solution is not good enough when not using
fullscreen.

What about the this? We keep the first solution, so that in fullscreen, we
just start in the center. Since we show non-fullscreen in a small window
first, it'll let the user see a recentering, just like there is some blinking
as widgets are resized and the menu is shown (might be just my slow
computer).

What do you think?

Off-topic: I noticed your patch file names, it's better to have the date in
there since the patches pile up. Do you have a git format-patch alias for
that, anything particularly smart that makes it do the right thing? (Using
date + sequence number would be ideal)

(file #8750)

File name: 20100330-Center-map-at-start-of-game-second-patch-GTK-cli.patch
Size:1 KB