Update of bug #15807 (project freeciv):

             Assigned to:                    None => pepeto

Follow-up Comment #6:

> The old code special-cases the A_UNSET case. The new code
> unconditionally calls total_bulbs_required, before checking
> A_UNSET.

Very right, I could now reproduce finding advance in a hut without tech goal
set. Fix attached. Additionally, use _client_player()_ instead of
_client.conn.playing_, and correct the strange spacing issues.

(file #8955)

File name: trunk_science_dialog_text.diff Size:1 KB