This version of the patch improves on the previous one.  This time the
n_with_role array is zeroed out in role_unit_precalcs_free.

This is the last in a series of 3 memory management patches I have submitted,
and as far as I know once this patch is applied there won't be any more memory
management issues in the libfreeciv (common and utility) code.

I read about patch 1446, which seems to be about serializing ruleset data.  I
want this patch (or some other patch which fixes the problem) to make it into
trunk, but I'm having trouble understanding what 1446 has to do with this
issue.

If you write a description of what you want done, I may be able to do it.

JKL

(file #9008)

File name: role_unit_precalcs_v2.patch    Size:1 KB