        Originator Email: 1st.free...@lr78.com
             Open/Closed: Open
                 Release: 2.2
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: Microsoft Windows
         Planned Release:

When I added an option in the governor, "Celebrate - prod:25, gold:12 &
food:10" and the celebrate option was selected, it changed the formating of
the display. Somehow, adding additional characters over 20 or so, made the
Presets window smaller. It is just weird, but not a problem.

I also noticed that the celebrate factor slider cannot be clicked to change
the settings like the other sliders in the dialog.