New test for PACKET_RULESET_NATION stats (still default ruleset in trunk at
revision 17383): those packets represents 79570 bytes, so more than the half
of the whole stuff (only 56709 byes for the rest of the ruleset)...

It's quite a waste because a game cannot use more than 32 of them.
Maybe should we think about a solution where nations are not a part of the
rulesets. Then, we could probably economize sending the rulesets when a
connection is established. And maybe the client should send its own nation
(maybe including the flag)? Then only used nation would be sent through the
network?