                 Release: trunk
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: GNU/Linux
         Planned Release:

Hi,

I noticed a bug in the minimap scaling when alternating between gemes with
different mapsize. Each time I switch to the other game the minimap gets
bigger. There is no problem when loading a game with the same mapsize. The
two games were mapsize=9, local and mapsize=6, remote. I stopped
experimenting when the minimap became larger than the regular map view :-)
Only checked this with trunk, not S2_2 or other branches.

Andreas