Update of bug #15923 (project freeciv):

             Assigned to:                    None => pepeto
         Planned Release:                         => 2.2.1, 2.3.0

Follow-up Comment #1:

I confirm. The problem is that this message is sent connection per
connection, so it is not cached like other messages. The reason is that we
don't want to send to the incoming connection the same message.

Fix attached: it computes the chat packet directly from
establish_new_connection(), send connection per connection, then cache for
*all* connection. I needed then to move this a bit later to avoid this packet
sent via send_pending_events(). Additionally for trunk, improve the login
message with setting the player name the connection is attached to.

(file #9044, file #9045)

File name: trunk_login_message.diff       Size:4 KB
File name: S2_2_login_message.diff        Size:4 KB