             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: jjwi...@gmail.com
             Open/Closed: Open
                 Release: Freeciv 2.2.1
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: Microsoft Windows
         Planned Release:

Description of the problem:

When I use go-to to move triremes, I often (but not always) get either of two
problems:
- go-to refuses to do a legitimate move (e.g.: move a ship from tile A to
tile B, where tile B is adjacent to tile A and is not 'unknown territory');
the cursor gives a red cross and I get the messages "couldn't find a route to
destination")
- go-to only allows a bad route: only one route is offered from tile A to
tile B, which is a big detour, crosses 'unknown territory' and forces the
trireme to end the turn in open ocean while this was not necessary.

Freeciv version and environment: I'm using Freeciv 2.2.1, playing a single
player game against AI while using the Longturn LT19 ruleset (see
<http://longturn.org/ltex-2-2-coming#comment-8780>); I use Windows XP.