        Originator Email: jay...@email.cz
             Open/Closed: Open
                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: GNU/Linux
         Planned Release:

The governor should allow minimal surplus lower than -20, preferably
unlimited meaning "I don't care". This could be just special handling of the
value -20.

I use this preset:
"endgame",-20,10,0,4,0,1,-20,1,0,1,0,0,0,1
("I don't care all that much, prefer food when you can get it")

When the city is fully built, gold surplus can sometimes go very low (-50).
When the gold surplus approaches -20, CMA is trying to save the day by
converting workers into taxmen, starving the city. This is undesirable.

The CMA behaviour is adequate, what's missing is a way to configure unlimited
negative surplus.