Update of bug #16301 (project freeciv):

                Severity:              3 - Normal => 4 - Important
             Assigned to:                    None => syntron
                 Release:         trunk (patched) => runk (svn17606)

Follow-up Comment #1:

I did a git biselect and found the error - it's my own patch "fix call to
update_queue_free()" (see bug #16291). The attached patch reverts it and adds
a comment why a call to an init() function is needed in a free() function:

update_queue_init() is correct at this point. The queue is reseted to a clean
state which is also needed if the client is not connected to the server!
(reverts gna bug #16291, svn 17606)

(file #9633)

File name: 20100730-05-trunk-Revert-fix-call-to-update_queue_free.patch
Size:0 KB