> @Matthias: As Kinetic said, I was talking about the gui
> issues. The help text was pointing out the value '2' whereas
> you cannot set a such value with the gui.

I did tested it now. The small patch I did helps but there is room for
improvement ...

> @Jason: Isn't it the current behaviour you are describing?

Yes, the gui lists the options as text

> PS: shouldn't the unused options (due to mapsize) be invisible
> by the user?

Yes, they should. But I do not have the knowledge (or time to learn) how to
code this for the client. It must be something like an 'action' function for
the client settings which activates/deactivates the options corresponding to
the current setting of 'mapsize'. It could also be used to check the chat log
file (is_valid_filename() as for savefile or scorelog).