I just saved an instance of this, too [attached].

* Learned Horseback Riding.  Scientists do not know what to research next.
* Learned The Republic. Our scientists focus on None; goal is None.
* You found The Republic in ancient scrolls of wisdom.

I would have preferred to see:

* You found The Republic in ancient scrolls of wisdom.
* Learned The Republic. Our scientists focus on Horseback Riding; goal is
Horseback Riding.
* Learned Horseback Riding.  Scientists do not know what to research next.

(file #9661)

File name: freeciv-T0043-Y-1850-manual.sav.bz2 Size:20 KB