                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: cazfi
         Planned Release: 2.3.0

This ticket has no real patch in it, but this is meant only for discussing if
certain files should be copied.

Traditionally we have tried to serve very different needs of single player
games and multiplayer games with default ruleset. This has caused it to be
compromise that neither group is happy with.

I propose that we start shipping separate official rulesets for single player
and multiplayer purposes. Default ruleset should be the single player ruleset,
so it works out of the box for casual player. Multiplayer games require more
work to setup anyway, and need to load another ruleset there will not make
things significantly more complicated.

Multiplayer ruleset could start out as copy of default one.'

If this 'patch' is not rejected, I will copy default ruleset to ruleset named
"multiplayer" in a couple of days.