                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: None
         Planned Release:

I'm testing a patch that removes field ai_role from the beginning of the
unit_ai structure. With that patch, server crashes because variable cur_pos
contains junk when it should be first used (and still be NULL). It's unlikely
that this is caused be the patch I'm testing, as same patch but with dummy
variable of the size ai_role inserted in the beginning of the structure
doesn't crash - presumable then just less critical field gets filled with
junk.