Update of patch #1467 (project freeciv):

Follow-up Comment #1:

There are Badians and W├╝rttembergians by now...
But Swabians can nonetheless be added as well.

There are still some issues though. The leaders seem to be mostly famous
people from Swabia or with Swabian background. Hermeric or Van Stauffenberg
are ok to me, but I'm not sure about Kepler or Einstein. Could you make a
list with Swabian leaders or people that were otherwise of political/military
relevance in Swabia?

Also the flag needs to be in .svg, the .png ones you have added look very
similar to the Saxon one. Is there a also Swabian flag that is not
black-yellow?