Update of bug #16426 (project freeciv):

Follow-up Comment #4:

Seems you need to discuss first 3 points:
1. Does nuclear fallout are considered as pollution as regard to the
_NoPollution_ flag? For me, yes, fallout is a kind of pollution.

2. Should nuclear explosion produce fallout only to land tiles, without any
regards on the terrain flags? For me, no, it's another related bug.

3. If nuclear explosion produces pollution instead of nuclear fallout
(ruleset option), should it check the _NoPollution_ flag or should it ignores
it as now? For me, it should check the flag.