Hi Gav,

Your latest version has now been put on download.gna.org and linked to
from the wiki.

If you plan on making more releases in the future, it might be
convenient to get you project access on gna.org so you can
independently update your packages. Just ping me with your gna.org
username and I'll help you getting started.

In any case, I'd be happy to upload new packages for you again in the
future, but as you can see there might be significant delays due to RL
duties. ;)

Best regards,

Daniel